Before you register...
- Know your child's 2020 League Age (Calculate here)
- Verify your child lives or goes to school within OALL Boundaries (Spring season only, View Boundaries)
- Review the divisions and understand Eligibility Requirements (View Division Information)
- Review the registration deadlines and tryout schedule for AAA, Majors, Juniors (View Schedule)
To complete registration, you'll need...
- Complete the Player Application ONLINE
- Proof of Residency (Spring season only, 3 documents with address such as utility bill, property tax, driver's license, View Requirements or School Enrollment Form)
- Your Child's Birth Certificate
- Medical Release Information (doctor's information, insurance information, medical conditions) View PDF Form
- Emergency Contact Information
FALL BALL 2020 REGISTRATION:
- For players who participated in OALL spring season of the same year, just register and complete the medical release form is required
- We do not need proof of residency, as fall ball is open to everyone in the community
If you can volunteer...
- Complete the New or Returning Volunteer Application View Volunteer and Manager Forms
- If you would like to Manage a team, the deadline for spring 2020 manager applications is Dec 31st, 2020)